hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Friday, July 24, 2009

black balloon


Minerva
Originally uploaded by alvertigo


sorry i haven't been blogging
feeling very uninspired lately
i think i'm feeling bit down
cos i found out i failed one of my subjects
:(
i don't play the guitar that much anymore either
i think i'm going through a not so great patch
i'm breaking out insanely
i don't really have the inspiration to do anything
even though i go to bed late
just zoned out watching youtube
its quite horrible
i go to bed late
and i dont know why
i love sleeping
but yet its hard for me to get to bed
and its not like i really have anything to do
:(

& on top of that
i hate the weather
i always say this
but i really mean it
i hate winter
with a passion

oh but on a happier note
i cleaned my room
but since none of you have probably been in my room
you won't understand how much of an achievement it is
my room is just full of clutter
though i can't help it
i love all the stuff that is in my room
i'll name all the big stuff i have in my room
i have:
-a bed
-a desk, which is pretty large
-TWO bookshelfs - well technically one is a proper book shelf, and the other is those artsy boxy shelves
but they do take up a lot of space
-a full length mirror with a stand - the stand does take a lot of room, it takes as much room as a seat would, but its tall
-my desk chair
& my bean bag is probably the other thing worth mentioning
so yes
my room gets cluttered and messy easily
because:
1. i'm a girl, i do change clothes a lot when deciding what to wear
and i usually don't put them back nicely in the wardrobe because
2. i'm lazy
3. when i clean my room i take like a whole day, cos everything has to be put back to a particular place, thus i don't clean my room often

another reason why cleaning my room is quite an achievement
my mum gave me a reward cos i kept my room clean for about a month
can't remember when that was though
i think it was year 9

ok random spiel over.

hopefully i will blog soon,
loveyouall♥

No comments: