hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Monday, October 5, 2009

bubble.


wind kept
Originally uploaded by nirrimi

i really love this.
but i'm trying to figure out how they took the photo
like where did she jump off?
but i really like the wind in the hair as well
and the background is peaceful.

i always get fat during exams
cos i eat when i'm not studying
sucks.
and its not like snacks and stuff
its excessive eating
like whole blocks of chocolate
i feel like such a pig
but i can't resist when chocolate is on sale at the supermarket
haha.

so lately, i feel like i'm living in my own little bubble
like i'm constantly by myself
and the thing is i don't mind being by myself
like i'd rather that than trying to make conversation with someone else
its quite bad
but sometimes i just can't be bothered making the effort.
and i do really think i'm in my own bubble
i admit i do talk to myself
obviously not out loud
but i mean as an only child, it shouldn't be surprising
i'm always playing my own songs in my head
& singing in my head
while i'm walking on the streets
or making my own little observations in my head about my surroundings.
yes.

also.
i have another issue
i agree that when people meet me that i'm quiet
but people also think i'm shy
but the thing is i really don't think i'm shy
i'm just kept to myself.
there's a difference
if i wanted to talk, i would.
but i don't, because i don't want to
not because i'm scared of what others would think.
i just much prefer listening to others
(i do think i'm a very good listener)
hmm.

:)

AUF WIEDERSEHEN!

No comments: