hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Thursday, November 5, 2009

almost there.

only one more !!

i cannot wait til after monday
but the last exam is quite hard
there's so much to know
:(

& i'm like 27 lectures behind.
:(

bui love it how after i finish an exam
i can just gather all my notes together
and just put it all back on my shelf
cos before that they were all scattered all over my table/floor
but yes
i seriously seriously need to clean my room
but the thing is it didn't really bug me that it was messy
since i'm hardly in my room
since i got to the library to study
and get home to sleep
hm.

boring post
sorry.



p.s. i re-embedded the office video below, since the other one was removed. watch it, i find it hilarious :)

No comments: