hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Monday, September 20, 2010

summer plansss #256


been listening to hot chip one life stand the whole day
love the album :)
i'm so glad i bought it last week
my favs are 'i feel better', 'thieves in the night' and 'one life stand'

also, i applied for a debit card finallyyyy
so i don't have to hassle my mum every time i want to buy concert tickets.
its more or less in anticipation for the summer and the summer music festivals
which i intend to go to :)
i'm so excited for the holidays.

also, i haven't really mentioned it here yet
but i finish my exams super early
on the 5th of nov
which is why i can sort of be excited already for the holidays
:)
i can't wait.

also, i've resolved that i probably can't be bothered/won't look for another job for the summer
(unless they'll hire me with my low availability)
and sell all my clothes online instead
because i have A LOT of stuff to get rid of.
i also need to sell my mum's fish tank with a stand and canopy
because all the fish keep dying
and she can't be bothered to buy new fish and feed them every day anymore
yes.

damnit, summer come already.

No comments: