hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Thursday, January 20, 2011

password annoyance

this is ridiculous
i'm trying to reset my monash password
because i'm forgotten it
because after 3 years they made me change it
and so i'm trying to change it now
but they keep rejecting it
1. plain rejected, because i entered the secret question wrong
2. rejected because my password was based on a dictionary word (really?)
3. it was too LONG
i think this is why i can't remember my password in the first place
sigh.

No comments: