hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Spring shows

I feel like this spring isn't going to be that great for me uni work wise, and I say this because all my shows are coming back, and there's a lot of them. I mean, A LOT.

Survivor and America's Next Top Model came back last night, and I can tell this season of ANTM is going to be great because of the season preview. I mean they will be writing their own songs and singing them, and doing the music video for them. On a modeling show? Really? This is going to be HILARIOUS! And check out the final photo of all the models photoshopped together. I mean, someone was seriously having a crack when they thought it was a good idea to photoshop the girls spilling out of the bubble bath/pool AND Alexandria is no longer on a surf board, she now rides a motorcycle. AHAHAHAHA! Oh, this season is going to be so fun(ny)! I am glad that Allison Harvard (ie. creepy chan) is back, if you've read my older posts you may know I had a slight obsession over her.

I also started watching Up All Night today, pretty funny and light, I'll probably continue to watch it. It kind of reminds me of Raising Hope and Cam & Mitchell on Modern Family, sort of. (simply because they are also shows about raising babies)

And I also started Free Agents as well. I liked that too, but I'm not sure if I like it enough to continue watching. Maybe if I'm bored or something.

Also, the other shows I'm waiting for:
- Chuck (!!)















- Nikita (!)












- Community (!)













- How I met your mother
- Big Bang Theory
- Modern Family (sort of, I mean I do like the show but I'm more inclined to watch it when I'm bored rather than follow it every week)

New shows I may start:
- New Girl, simply because I love Zooey Deschanel :)


















- (and as I said: Up All Night)

I think that's it, I have way too many shows already.

As I said, this is so not looking good for uni work.

No comments: