hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Monday, September 14, 2009

artsy fartsy.

ok, back to normal post.
i do sometimes think that my mind is more art than like science/fact
like all the stuff that i really love
are a form of art
(as in music, photography, etc.)
i really do wish that i wasn't born into an asian/pushy family
cos i know that if i weren't
i'd be doing some form of arts
instead of pharm

like i'm seriously considering
if i fail another subject
to just take a year off next year
and just do my failed subjects
and study a course on photography
but then my dilema is that fact that
next year is our first placement year
and i want to go to placement with my friends
cos it will be fun.
maybe.

secondly,
quite glad today.
i seriously thought that i wouldn't get my scholarship anymore
cos i failed a subject
and since the payment had still not come yet
so i just assumed that they weren't paying it to me
but monash sent me an email saying it will be there by the end of the week
yay.

i currently have a mud mask on
and its seriously working
i can feel my facial muscles tightening by the second.
i think its a good thing
but i'm not sure
lol
:)

ok,

adiĆ³s!

No comments: