hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Thursday, January 21, 2010

fingerprints #21

so today i got a new screen protector for my phone
(you know that plastic bit)
and i asked the girl to put it on for me
cos i didnt want bubbles and stuff
and so she was cleaning my screen with the cloth
and then she cleans it with her fingers
so theres fingerprints all over my screen
under the plastic
lucky though its not that obvious
but seriously as if you use your fingers to clean the screen

:)

No comments: