hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Thursday, January 14, 2010

slob #14

2 weeks into the year already
i feel like i haven't really done anything productive
not even like holiday productive
like using my time to go out or something
well, its mainly because
1) i worked heaps last week
2) my mum keeps complaining that i'm never home, thus i stay at home when i'm not working
& staying home means my acting like a slob in my room
today i woke up just a bit before 1 pm
ate a bit of ice cream for my breakfast/lunch
even though my mum told me not to
though she told me to eat cake instead
chocolate cake
so it wasn't really much of an alternative
then i was in my room for about 3 hours on my bed reading
when i was done i decided to make well it was meant to be a tiramisu
but then my mum bought sponge cake
instead of lady sponge finger biscuits
so i couldn't soak the cake in the coffee
and had to add the coffee into the cream instead
so it became more of a coffee cream sponge layer cake
then after doing that
went back to my room
and read
then went on facebook
and then dinner
sigh.
i'm such a slob.

No comments: