hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Sunday, February 21, 2010

pick problem #52

so today i played my guitar at church for the first time
and something funny happened
well, i think it doesn't sound as funny now that i explain it
more of an in the moment thing
but here goes
well at church we play 4 songs, 2 at a time
after the first song
somehow
(possible habing to do with the fact that i'm noob)
i dropped my pick into my guitar
deeming me pick-less
and helpless
forced to strumed with my own bare hands
(HAHA.)
then there was the struggle to get it out
which was after the first two songs
and in between anything important that i would be interrupting
so there i was madly shaking my guitar trying to get it out
i eventually did
but i couldn't stop myself from laughing since the second song
i found i absolutely hilarious
but anyway i played the last two songs later
quite ok
with no trouble.
lol.

but
there was also another funny incident
well, for the bible reading, there was a bit of a misread
instead of "eating with their food with 'unclean' hands"
it became "eating their hands"
and since i wasn't completely calm from the pick incident
it made it all the more funnier
so i was a little hysterical
HAHA.



No comments: