hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Thursday, April 1, 2010

stresshead #90

sorry being slack these days
i think i'm stressing myself out
because i really want to catch up on uni work
and well
the stressing is doing more bad than good
& i get stressed out quite easily
i think about things a lot
and thus stress

sometimes
if i'm not sure that everything is good for the next day
as in i've packed my bag
and sometimes even choose my clothes
so i dont have to do it in the morning
and sometimes when i go to sleep
and i remember that i didnt put something in my bag
i actually have to get up
and put that thing in my bag
cos i stress out that i will forget the next day
if i don't do that,
then i can't sleep.

sigh.

so excuse me,
if i am a bit late with posts.
sorry.
and sometimes i leave the post blank to fill in later
cos i can't think of anything to write
or i'm just either too tired or too lazy.
but bear with me

(that bare looks weird there, is it bear or bare? damnit. cos bare with me, looks weird too. the second bare, sounds like some nakedness going on. but the first, well as in grizzly bear. hmm.)

ok.
BYE.

1 comment:

Emmaaa. said...

LOL
the bare, bear made me laugh :P
it doesnt matter to us readers, we getcha ;D thats one less thing to stress about. unless you're pedantically conscious of being grammatically correct.

:/ yeah i hate that--finally well and tucked into bed, and then DAMN forgot that thing and then urffffh get up, go to put it in, and tuck yourself in all over again. annoying.

stress less. i trust that in the end you will be fineeeee.