hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Monday, August 22, 2011

epiphany





















so i sort of had an epiphany the other day.
i realised that i must have really short arms,
(i guess its assumed because i'm short, but i never really had this realisation.)
so the reason why i had this epiphany
is that the other day
i realised ALL my jackets and cardigans are way to long for me
and they all go up to my hands.
that's why a lot of my clothes look very big and baggy on me.

um, yes that is all.
stay tuned for more pointless realisations in the future.

toodles!

No comments: