hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Saturday, August 20, 2011

update

sorry i've been away for a while;
i intend to come back.
but probably with little random short posts because i'll link this to my phone,
so i can blog to my phone.

though i do like adding photos, especially .gifs
but it just takes a lot more time and work
and i don't want this to feel like work.
which is probably the reason why i keep stopping my blog posts.
in short, i will probably revert to the way i used to blog.
ie. random rants.


i also think i might change the blog title/layout soon
as in, i really like my layout (since it too me forever to fix the code) but i might just change the colour scheme and back ground and things.
but that's a maybe.

No comments: