hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Monday, October 22, 2012

On the topic of The Office, I was watching youtube clips and stumbled across this.


It's hilarious. I also showed this to Jacky, he thought it was pretty funny too :)

Also, Jacky is at a point where he is trying to surprise me with a proposal. It's pretty funny and oh so cute. Because even though he tries to keep things secret, he usually ends up telling me anyway because of how happy or proud he is of his plans he is.

(And I'm one of those terrible people who love surprises but I nag and nag going "What is it? What is it?" even though I don't really want to know; & people usually end up cracking under the pressure)

But, currently I have no idea except that he's trying to plan lots of dates to throw me off the scent. But because I know him and how he acts, I'm pretty sure I'll see it coming. But he's so adorable anyway.

♥♥♥

(Also, I know that I usually never write anything personal here but well I don't mind because I'm pretty sure no one reads this anymore anyway.)

1 comment:

Jacky said...

lolololololololol

i totally surprised you!