hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Monday, October 22, 2012

PB&J


So, I used to watch The Office and loved it but I ended up giving up halfway through season 6 and haven't watched since.
But I spent the past two days reliving Jim and Pam from The Office, re-watching the early episodes skipping all the other parts except Jim, Pam & Dwight (mainly just skipping the Michael Scott bits, because though I know he's the star of the show for 8 seasons, he is way too awkward for me and sometimes makes me uncomfortable watching him; pretty much one of the reasons why I ended up stopping).



But ahhh, I'm totally fangirl-ing again about Jim and Pam. I just rewatched their wedding episode, and I conclude its definitely my favourite episode ever. Well, not specifically the whole episode but when Pam freaked out about the wedding after she ripped her veil from that point to the end, I absolutely loved it. It was just so cute that Jim and Pam got married at the waterfall by themselves without all the drama, and all that mattered was just them ♥



Also, re-watching random season 1, 2 & 3 episodes just for the Jim and Pam moments. I love the way he looks at her. He's sooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. And they're so cuuute together; especially when they pull pranks on Dwight. (That said, I can't complain. My boyfriend is the best and I know he absolutely loves me as do I him. And I know that sometimes he looks at me like Jim looks at Pam. ♥ )
Now, I'm tempted to catch up and finish this final season just for Pam and Jam; but I'll probably skip all the Michael Scott bits. Maybe. (after I finish exams).

Also, side note. Is there a Office fan that is not a Jim and Pam shipper? Seriously? I really feel like there wouldn't be or it would be so amazingly rare.


No comments: