hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Thursday, June 18, 2009

slashed jeans.


so i have these pair of jeans, right?
i like them
i love the colour
and they make my legs look skinny

they're slashed on one knee
but
most people ask me
oh, did you slash it yourself?
and embarassingly i have to say
no,
it's cos i stacked myself one day running for the bus
haha
:)

last exam on monday
can't wait
:)

oh, and with my logic exam today
it wan't too bad
i bs-ed my way through most of it
awesome :)

one more thing i don't like about winter,
is that i need to blow dry my hair
and it dries it out.
:(
though i did get a new hair dryer
its much better than my old one
i stole it from my dad
though rightfully so
its friggin lilac and white and shimmery
i was doing him a favour
ahaha :)

anyhow,
so tired from today's exam.
i was so tired i literally couldn't think.
and by the last hour i was nearly going to fall asleep.

au revoir !

No comments: