hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Thursday, August 6, 2009

hot pink.


Day one hundred and three.
Originally uploaded by celestephotography

this is such a cute photo.

oh, so my dad came back from china this morning
and in the process i was woken up this morning like three times
so i'm very sleep deprived
oh and i also asked my dad to buy me a new camera
i like the camera except for one thing
why on EARTH did he by me a PINK camera?
just because i'm a girl doesn't mean i like hot pink things
i haven't asked him about this yet
since he was asleep when i got up
but i will.
nah, but the cameras, not bad
not as thin as my old one
but it has a cool pattern thing at the front.
and its a samsung.
yeah the fact that its hot pink, i don't like
cos i'm not that type of girl
hmph.
oh well.

ok off now

ciao!

No comments: