hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Saturday, June 12, 2010

#157 lost&found

so i lost my phone today on the bus
and that made me quite stressed
like i kept calling it every 2 minutes
but i felt hopeful that someone didn't pick it up and take out the sim
because of the fact that it just kept ringing
as opposed to telling me that the phone was switched off.
so eventually someone picked up
and i was like "who is this?"
and i think the guy said "who is this?"
and then i said "i lost my phone."
and then the guy said "do you want your phone back?"
"yes."
(obviously)
at this point i thought it was picked up by some dodgy person
because he started saying
"would you pay me... a million dollars for it?"
"errrr.....no."
then the guy laughed and said
"yes, i'll give you your phone back, you left it on the bus."
and yes
so my mum went to pick it up at the bus depot for me :D
so in total,
i lost my phone and got it back within an hour.

i love it when things turn out good in the end.
:)

2 comments:

Hong said...

hahahaha omg that guy who picked up the phone...

btw als, i moved to a new blog
http://tears.dreamwidth.org/
everything's public.

Emmaaa. said...

'"yes."
(obviously)'.
-my favourite line.

Oh reliefff!!!
I have had friends who leave their phones on public transport, but in their cases the person who picks up and answers their lost phone either keep it for themselves forever and ever, or make some evil long-distance call to another country and talk until their credit dies. Cruel. But luckily it did not happen to you :) xx