hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Saturday, May 29, 2010

#143 BHERG

so apparently thats my last name
i had to fill in this form for work
and faxed it along with the other names of the staff
and they sent us back stuff
and they labelled mine as
'Alison Bherg'
LOL.
yeah, i don't see how they managed to mistake the B for a Z
maybe, the other letter are forgivable
but seriously?
a B for a Z?

at least i got free stuff
so i don't mind too much

:D

1 comment:

Emmaaa. said...

Haha that's it, you're bherg to me now :D

btw. it's Gordon Ramsay--google! I was quite surprised.

I missed you guys!