hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Thursday, May 6, 2010

just so you know #120

my blog title is from a song
Mango tree by Angus & Julia Stone
in fact all my blog titles are from songs.

also,
the writing in the picture is from a song
Lack of Color by Death Cab for Cutie
so yes.

slow day.
not much to say.

i like this though:
(from loldwell.com as usual)



haha.

:)

1 comment:

Emmaaa. said...

LOL I love it.

PS. I see you've learnt the mystery of comics; they're even better WITH a punchline :) Gold star.