hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Thursday, August 5, 2010

#210


finally finished my hypothesis
but i'm pretty sure its utter crap
because i couldn't really reconfirm with my supervisor today exactly where i'm going with my topic
so hopefully my hypothesis isn't too narrow
and that i can write 2000 words on it.
or that i can say
yes, my hypothesis is correct
but i can add more stuff
to fill space.
hopefully.

and what's stupid about this is:
the 1000 word draft is due in two weeks
but the 2000 word draft is due one month after that.
i wish it were reversed.
because surely if you've done your first draft
you'll need a bit less time to do your final copy.
and you need a bit more time to draft your first copy.
sigh.

No comments: