hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Saturday, August 7, 2010

#212


i want to be like jane lane.
she's the coolest
:)

been watching daria lately
i'm up to season 3 now.
my favourite episode was the first episode of season 3
the musical one
i found it hilarious :)

4 comments:

Jiali said...

i love tiffany. omg so funny!!!!

Emmaaa. said...

Quinn stinks.

Stop watching stuff ahead of me.

Stephanie said...

I wish I was Jane Lane.
I had a Daria-watch-athon last year.
It was good.

Autumn Rain said...

I had a similar Daria marathon (all five seasons + movie in one week).

I approve of this, I do.

Please check out my blog if you get a spare moment. I don't know if my identity appears here. If not, then that just adds to the myster of things.