hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

#216

currently sitting in melb central
by myself
waiting for either jacky or emma to be finished and to join me

just met up with heather before
and we discussed the book of daniel (in the bible)
was pretty interesting
because she points out a whole bunch of things that I had never noticed
(I'll write about it in my other blog)

but since i'm so bored
I'll share what I'm listening to at this current point in time
I've put the iPod on shuffle you see

(also, sorry for the random capital letters. I usually don't do capitals but I'm typing on jacky's iPod which I have taken captive, and the iPod likes to correct my words for me)


right now it's: sweet disposition by the temper trap
I love this song
definitely the best song in the whole album

now it's a remix version of heads will roll by the yeah yeah yeahs
it's totally a club mix
as in you can totally dance to it
it's a pretty good remix
but I think I prefer the original one better
guess it depends on my mood

now it's: genius next door by regina spektor
i'm not sure why I like this song so much
but I think it's my favourite song in this album, far
I think I find the piano really haunting
and deep
even though the song is about a lake which overnight became as thick as porridge
but people would still swim in it
pretty much that's what it's about.

now: a&e by goldfrapp
I love this song but I totally do not understand what it's about

now: undisclosed desires by muse
I've talked about the song before
cos I love it
me and Emma were saying once how when he sings the chorus
he sounds so hot ;)
and also when I sing it I tend to get confused
which one is: reconcile, recognise, exercise & satisfy
I tend to get them wrong

now: more Regina spektor
blue lips.
"blue lips, blue veins. blue. the colour of our planet from far far way."
I also don't really understand the meaning of this song.

(seriously, I think I'm just going to do this until someone joins me. because I can't be bothered doing anything)

now: the end has no end
my favourite strokes song :)

ok, jacky's here now.
Ok bye :)

1 comment:

Emmaaa. said...

it is also very hot when he's singing the verses of undisclosed desires :) the whole song is bursting with hotness.