hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Saturday, March 20, 2010

nicest thing #78

i absolutely love this song
its an old song
nicest thing by kate nash
but i love hearing songs i used to love
and this is one of them
the lyrics are so sad but cute:

all i know is that you're so nice
you're the nicest thing i've seen
i wish that we could give it a go
see if we could be something

i wish i was your favourite girl
i wish you thought i was the reason you are in the world
i wish my smile was your favourite kind of smile
i wish the way that i dressed was your favourite kind of style

i wish you couldn't figure me out

but you always wanna know what i was about
i wish you'd hold my hand
when i was upset
i wish you'd never forget
the look on my face when we first met

i wish you had a favourite beauty spot

that you loved secretly
cause it was on a hidden bit,
that nobody else could see
basically, i wish that you loved me
i wish that you needed me
i wish that you knew when i said two sugars,
actually i meant three

i wish that without me your heart would break

i wish that without me you'd be spending the rest of your nights awake
i wish that without me you couldn't eat
i wish i was the last thing on your mind before you went to sleep

look, all i know is that you're the nicest thing i've ever seen

and i wish that we could see if we could be something
yeah, i wish that we could see if we could be something
i wish that we could see if we could be something.


No comments: