hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Monday, March 1, 2010

early present #60

i haven't actually started uni yet
didnt have any classes today
start at 9.30 tmr
which isn't too bad
i only have 1 8.30 start in a week
and the rest start at 10 or later
:)
i have 4 lectures tmr
and i'm already planning to skip one of them
lol
but i'm going to christian union instead
:)

anyway
i'm using my net netbook right now
its navy blue
and my mum bought it for me for my birthday :)
so i can carry it to uni and stuff
so that it won't be so heavy as carrying my laptop everyday
but it feels kinda weird
its so SMALL.
like the screen and keyboard and everything
its like half the size of my laptop
but i guess i'll get used to it
;)

No comments: