hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Thursday, March 18, 2010

freak out #76

sorry my post is so late
i had a stressful incident last night
which prevented me from posting
and by stressful
i mean i had a little freak out
but all is cool now
cos i fixed it.

yeah my netbook usb ports didn't work at all yesterday
then i freaked out cos i hadn't registered my warranty yet
then i tried to make an account with acer australia
and i filled in everything
but it kept telling me that i didn't fill in the post code
thus i couldn't register
and yes
thus
very stressful
i managed to fix it but updating the usb drivers
even though there wasn't anything to update
and this was at like 12.30 last night
and cos i wanted to sleep early since i had to wake early for my 8.30 lecture
but i still hadn't printed my lecture notes
so i slept late yesterday
:(

but it's all good now.
:)

1 comment:

Emmaaa. said...

'0 comments'.

hahaha it's funny,
because when I read these (when I'm supposed to be studying, in other words...) I can hear you actually talking about it.

:)