hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Thursday, July 15, 2010

#190


you know what's fun
realising you left a tissue in your pocket
after you put it in the wash
and you're left with the task of emptying out
crumbly bits of tissue.
and you can't get it completely clean
because its smeared all over your pocket.

well, at least it was only a pair of pj trackies
so i guess its not too bad.

hmph.

1 comment:

Emmaaa. said...

wow I totally missed the sarcasm at the beginning and thought you were going to describe something fun. Then as I read, my face fell and my mind went, ':| oh yeah that.'