hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Sunday, July 4, 2010

#179

so today
we had our church anniversary celebration
and the kids sang
as usual
and they were cute
as usual
:)
(btw, thats me in the red cardigan)







afterwards, i hung out with some friends
and
then emma convinced me to sleepover at her house
and her dad will teach me guitar
so i did

and we also manage to convince daniel and jacky to come over as well
to play wii with titus
and daniel wanted to learn guitar as well
but ended up having to learn on the ukulele
twas a fun but random night

also, was massively attacked by their dog puffy
by attacked i mean she was super excited and kept jumping on me and licking me
see, i'm ok with being jumped on
but not slobbered on
haha.


1 comment:

Emmaaa. said...

No, no, no.. you have it alll wrong!
It's not a ukelele--it's just a midget guitar :P
aaand IT'S PUFFY. as if we'd be so typical and call her Fluffy sheesh ahahahaa. But my family and I forgive you.

x