hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Saturday, July 31, 2010

battle scars #205


i kind of didn't want to post for today yet
because i want everyone to read my epic post about the Strokes
so go read below if you have not
go! go! go!

---------------

so if you have read it
then you would know i was quite battered and bruised from it
here listed are my battle wounds:

bruise on my left hip:
it actually looks better in the photo
than it actually is.
imagine the dark pink bits
well, theres bits of purple in it.
and the whole area has a tinge of purple/blue/brown.
finished imagining?
yeah, that's how it actually looks.






random dot bruises on my knees
funnily enough, they're the same shapes as the cut outs from the barrier in front of me.
which makes sense
and explains how i got them in the first place.









i also have a friction burn on my right wrist, which hurts to touch
and also my chest hurts, especially on the left side.

i told you the crowd was brutal.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN THE OTHER GUY

(I HOPE YOU GET THE COMMUNITYCHANNEL REFERENCE)

als said...

HAHA. i totally know what you're on about.