hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Sunday, July 25, 2010

funny mommy #200


ZWEI HUNDERT!

i know i spelt mommy the american way
but i didn't want it to be spelt mummy
like the ones in tombs
because i am actually referring to my mum
not embalmed dead people.
and i wanted it to rhyme with funny

but yes,
emma came over today
and the funniest thing happened
well me and emma were playing like guess who and cards
whist on my bed
and we started playing big two
so i got my mum to play with us

i also must add
that for those who have not met my mother
she just looks and dresses like a normal asian mother

and its pretty funny
because i know plenty of parents
who get all caught up about cleanliness in the house
like you can't eat in your room
or on the couch
or whatever
but my mum's very laid back about this
she eats whilst in her own bed

and so there she was in front of emma
eating chocolate
and leaving chocolate crumbs all over my bed

and then
whilst we were playing big two
in front of emma,
my dearest mother,
let one rip!

HAHAHAHAHA.

and it was very loud as well.
and emma was absolutely hysterical
:)

1 comment:

Emmaaa. said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
You publicised it! LOL.
Funniest thing ever.