hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Sunday, July 18, 2010

#193



Originally uploaded by WOLF CHOIR

i love this photo.
because its kind of random
but cute at the same time.
i also love photos that have good light.
i love the sunlight shining through across the field in this.

i also just read the course outline slash guidelines
for my research subject
and now, i counting on this subject to hopefully be my best mark
because i've figured
that i don't do well on exams
but since this subject is zero exam
and most of it is written
with 80% of it based on the written
(and 20% is based on "discussion with supervisor" HAHA)
and my best marks come from my assignments.
that this is my best chance to get a HD
if i try hard enough.

i also realised that my final report is to be submitted on september 16
which means i finish that subject in mid september
which is pretty sweet.
and thus, i can focus on my other two subjects
and study them well for exams.
and hopefully do better on exams as well.
that's what i'm hoping for anyway.

No comments: