hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Friday, June 15, 2012

jane eyre


I just watched Jane Eyre, and really quite enjoyed it. It took me back to when I first read it about four years ago.

I enjoyed the way they told the story with the cutbacks to the present and past, and I liked that they did leave all the important scenes in there. Of course they couldn't put everything in there, Charlotte Bronte is quite thorough in explaining her every detail and every event (pretty much) in Jane's life it couldn't possibly be put all into a film so I liked the way they told the story in the movie.

Plus, Michael Fassbender. Even if he had weird sideburns.

I was telling Jacky that I found him attractive and he was like, '..but he's so manly." HAHAHA

Rating: 8.5/10. Because... Michael Fassbender! and I'm a bit intrigued by Mia Wasikowska.

No comments: