hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Friday, June 22, 2012

Tangled


I LOVED IT! It was hilarious and oh-so cute! And also Zachary Levi as Eugene is pretty funny, because everytime I hear his voice I just think that its Chuck Bartowski.

I can't do that much of a review, because I can't really mention actors or anything. But everything about it was great, I particularly loved the horse and the chameleon.

One of the best moments was when Eugene/Flynn Ryder tries to 'seduce' Rapunzel using his 'smoulder'.


Rating: 9/10 LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT. 


And also the mini sequel Tangled ever after is also hilarious.

Priest: May I have the rings?
Rapunzel: (gasps)
Queen: That was were my grandmother's wedding rings!
Guard: The kingdom is lost!
(Explosion and destruction of the whole castle)
HAHAHA.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, your blog really touches me, have been reading it for a while... Just wanted you to know about a website i started ReadYourBiblesChurch.com... It's a place for Bible study guides.. I also put a forum in that can be viewed from a mobile device.. I couldn't find where to contact you privately so I'm commenting, hope that is okay. :) God Bless! Jenn.