hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Thursday, May 12, 2011

30 day Community Challenge // Day UNO


Sooo excited for part two of 'A Fist Full of Paintballs' Community Finale
Part one was AWESOME!

I'm a bit obsessed with the show at the moment
(though honestly, this season hasn't been as good except for the zombie episode and the last three episodes ie. monkey one, shirley giving birth and pt 1 of paintballs 2.0. Or maybe I haven't enjoyed it as much because they keep making Pierce extremely obnoxious/villainous and Jeff extremely insecure and Britta extremely try-hard to be cool)
so because of this I am doing a 30 day challenge like everyone else has been doing.

So DAY UNO (Spanish numbers because of a Spanish study group)
Favourite Female Character: Annie Edison
Played by: Alison Brie (having the same name as me, makes me like her more)


Annie is hilarious. She's a bit of a nerd and loves to study, and only beginning to come to terms with the fact that she's getting good looking/hot now. She's a bit of a goody two shoes and a bit of a goof (ie. see her attempting the robot .gif and her break dancing .gif). But she's pretty cool sometimes, see A Fist Full of Paintballs part 1, she was pretty cool. Quoting Abed: "She's pretty awesome today."
(Also, saying this from a girl perspective (but probably from a guys as well), how hot did Annie look in this latest paintball episode?)


Favourite Annie Quotes:

"That was a game. This is paintball." (A Fist Full of Paintballs pt.1)

Jeff: "Don't kid a lawyer."
Annie: "Well if I see one, I won't." oooohh, burn. (Intro to Political Science)

"Is she a friend of Ellen?" when she's talking about Britta's 'lesbian' friend. (Early 21st Century Romanticism)

"They can make us sick by biting us. The banana said so." (Epidemiology ie. zombie episode)

"Mornin' boys. I'm Annie Edison, but people call me Psycho because I had a nervous breakdown in high school. My partner's a Christian housewife." (The Science of Illusion)




No comments: