hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day CINCO // Favourite Quote

Same as yesterday, its so hard to pinpoint just ONE quote.

But here are some of my favourites:



















Jeff: "For your information, I don't have an ego. My Facebook photo is a landscape."
(Contemporary American Poultry)

Troy: "Didn't we decide at the beginning of the year that for the good of the group we wouldn't allow any intimacy between each other or ourselves?"
Jeff: "We never said ourselves."
Troy: "Ok, now I'm really mad!"
(Paradigms of Human Memory)

Jeff: "I'm saying you're a football player, its in your blood"
Troy: "That's racist."
Jeff: "Your soul?"
Troy: "That's racist."
Jeff: "Your eyes?"
Troy: "That's gay."
Jeff: "That's homophobic."
Troy: "That's black."
Jeff: "That's racist!"
Troy: "Damn."
(Football, Feminism and You)


















Annie: "Stop trying to fluster me with your handsomeness. You’re creepy." (A Fist Full of Paintballs)

Black Rider: "Sweetie, this thing is so much bigger than you can ever imagine. I'm outta here, I got Coldplay tickets."
Annie: "Coldplay?"
Black Rider: "Too late bean allergy."
(A Fist Full of Paintballs)

Annie: "When you found out I was Jewish, you invited me to a 'pool party' that turned out to be a Baptism."
Shirley: "Well excuse me for trying to sneak you into Heaven."
(The Art of Discourse)

Troy: "Can we make this quick? I have to give a banana to Annie's Boobs."



View the other days of my 30 day challenge: HERE

No comments: