hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Friday, May 20, 2011

Day SEIS // Least Favourite Character














Least Favourite Character = Pierce Hawthorne
Played by = Chevy Chase

Whenever I ask someone about whether they like Pierce
or when they say 'I love Pierce, he's so funny.'
I can absolutely tell which season of Community they are watching.
Because in season one, Pierce was pretty clueless and harmless
and quite funny.
But in season two, sometimes he's nice and just clueless like season one
but sometimes he goes absolutely out of the way to be a villain.

Especially the documentary episode where he tries to punish his friends by pretending that he's dying
and he gives it the worst to Jeff who never knew is father
and he pretends that Jeff's father is coming to see him
and then tries to pose as Jeff's father.
What kind of friend does that?
And also the Dungeons and Dragons episode
where Pierce goes out of his way to ruin their game.
Or when he tries to ruin Abed and Troy's handshake.

So yes, Pierce is my current least favourite character
though I do feel like there is so much more to his character
and though I don't like his character at the moment, I know he adds so much drama and everything to the show.
And sometimes he's still pretty hilarious.
So, even though he's my least favourite character Community would not be the same without him.

Also, I must say Chevy Chase's characterisation of Pierce is great.


















(Above) Pretty awkward and funny moment from Pierce
When he tries to draw a windmill in Pictionary but draws a swastika instead

Also, random gif below of Pierce frolicking. I found it on tumblr so I'm not sure if this was on an episode (because I don't remember where this would possibly be from) or this is like a behind the scenes moment












View the other days of my 30 day challenge: HERE

No comments: