hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day DIEZ // Favourite Abed moment

I have many favourite Abed moments, though a lot of them is with Troy. Some of my favourite Abed moments is when he is playing characters, and I have already mentioned them before in Day #2 here. So I'm mentioning some other ones.

But this is one of many favourites when he acts as 'himself' to approach a girl. This was the result:

































but one of my other favourite moments is when Abed helps a girl give birth (you'll have to look in the background of the scenes for Abed)



Also, I hadn't mentioned it yet
but I love his catch phrase:

"Cool. Cool cool cool."

:)


View the other days of my 30 day challenge: HERE

No comments: