hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Community Challenge Day DOS // Favourite Male


















Favourite male character: Abed
(but this was a close toss up, because initally I've always loved Abed but lately Troy has been so hilarious as well, so Troy is a VERY close second.)

Character played by: Danny Pudi

I've gushed so much already on this blog how much I love Abed and how funny I think he is
He's a freaking genius of a character that allows Danny Pudi to display his vast acting abilities.














My favourite Abed characterisations:
- When Abed played Don Draper (Mad Men)
















- Abed as Hans Solo (Star Wars)


















- Abed as police chief

- Abed as 'The Cape' (though it wasn't really a character he played, he just play dress ups for a while with a cape)

- Abed as Batman



















Favourite Abed quotes:


"I'm Jeff Winger. I love working this Blackberry because it really tones my thumbs." - Paradigms of Human Memory

Abed: "It's the first season of Lost on DVD."
Pierce: "That's the meaning of Christmas?"
Abed: "No it's a metaphor. It represents lack of payoff."
- Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas

"If I could just take a moment to share a few words of sarcasm with whoever it is that took this pen. I wanna say thank you for doing this to me. For a while I thought I'd have to suffer through a puppy parade, but I much prefer being entombed alive in a mausoleum of feelings I can neither understand nor reciprocate. So whoever you are, can I get you anything? Ice cream, best friend medal, anything?" - Cooperative Calligraphy


"To be blunt, Jeff and Britta is no Ross and Rachel. Your chemistry and sexual tension are putting us all on edge, which is ironically, and hear this on every level, you're keeping us from being friends." - Modern Warfare



















View the other days of my 30 day challenge: HERE

No comments: