hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day DOCE // Favourite Troy Moment

- Troy in his dance class, after stripping off his breakaway clothing

- Troy sneezing

Jeff: "Hey, Troy sneezes like a girl."
Troy: "And how bout I pound you like a boy, that didn't come out right."
Shirley: "Won't you all leave him alone with his cute little baby sneeze?"
Troy: "You're not my mother."
Pierce: "She's not?"
Jeff: "29 seconds."

HAHA.




- Troy meeting Levar Burton

Troy: "I've told Pierce a thousand times, I never wanted to meet Levar in person! I just wanted a picture! You can't disappoint a picture! I hate you Pierce! I hate you so much!"


















- Troy: "I had a dream it would end this way" during Paintball/Star Wars episode


















- Troy crying (there's a few different scenes in this clip, all of which are funny)



its in the previous clip as well bu this is funny as:












love it :)

No comments: