hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day SIETE // Least Favourite Episode






















'The Art of Discourse'

When those kids came to visit Greendale and they kept insulting everyone.
That was an annoying episode, especially the ending.

The subplots in that episode were just ok, the Pierce pantsing Shirley and thus getting kicked out of the group was really awkward. Though I did like the Abed and Troy moments.

However, one of my favourite quotes did come out of this episode -

Annie: "When you found out I was Jewish, you invited me to a 'pool party' that turned out to be a Baptism."
Shirley: "Well excuse me for trying to sneak you into Heaven."

HAHA.

No comments: