hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day CUATRO // Favourite scene

Such a hard choice to just pinpoint ONE scene. So I have a few, the thing is I mention them as I see them/remember them, because HEAPS of scenes are funny.

- Random Spanish class presentation by Jeff and Pierce
So hilarious! I makes me laugh out loud every time I watch it

Senor Chang: "Why are there costumes? These are supposed to be short conversations, they're not supposed to...."
Jeff: "Take your breath away?"




- The Abed and Troy moments/endings

all of them are awesome, like the classic spanish rap, kickpuncher and 'Troy and Abed in the Morning'
but i also particularly like this one, though Troy looks so sad at the end

Abed: "Wait, you don't have to believe."
Troy: "I didn't............ I didn't."




- Abed as 'The Cape'
it was so much more funnier to me because i've watched the show before.

Abed: 'SIX SEASONS AND A MOVIE!'



and the show did fail ( it was cancelled, though i think the show had SO much potential, i didn't think it was delivered properly.)
here's a promo of the show, so you'll understand the abed as 'the cape' scene and why he knocks off everything on jeff's table



- Pierce 'mind reading'
its funnier that this scene immediately follows Shirley and Annie playing bad cop



- Annie's gravy train


- Jeff and Abed getting drunk



No comments: