hi! i'm als & this is my blog.

i write about random things.
these days i write pretty sporatically.
sometimes i completely rave about something, like a tv show but sometimes i write pretty serious things.
i write in short phrases, i like the freedom of not having to write in proper punctuation and grammar.
i'm a christian. i also ♥ music, art, photography, movies, tv & books.

hope you enjoy ♥

Sunday, May 29, 2011

"I think she hits the turtles."



I love this clip, its so funny.
I love how he put subtitles for Jose Luis, and the subtitles do actually kind of sound like what he's mumbling.
I also wonder how they make Jose Luis talk so much, or maybe he just likes talking a lot.

I like Arturo's type of humour, its very (I'm sure how to describe it) dry and sarcastic? But anyway, I've also watched his other videos and they're also pretty funny. But this one is my favourite.

love it ♥

Also, yes I finally turned Google Adsense on. Though it would probably take me ages to actually get paid for anything, I figured since I've posted over 400 blogs just on this blog, and over a thousand blogs, i think, if you include my old blog as well. So I figured that maybe if I can get anything from it, I should try. Sorry, if that makes me a sell out.

But having said that, I will start putting more work into this blog after exams. Since I have 400+ blogs on here, I shall begin to categorise my blogs because I sure not all of you want to read all my stuff about 'Community' (though it is a hilarious show and I highly recommend it) or all my random music posts or any other thing I might be obsessing about.

But in the meantime, time to study for exams.

BOO!

No comments: